PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
Hayles and Howe is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, your information will be held and handled by us according to this Policy.
All personal data held in the UK by Hayles and Howe Ltd will be governed by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This Policy (together with our website Terms and Conditons of use and any other documents referred to) sets out the basis which, any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Contact information about yourself including your name, postal address, telephone number, email address, and any other relevant information required to bring your project to a conclusion.
- Information that you provide when you visit our website, make an enquiry on our website or request our services.
What we use your information for:
- To manage your account and process orders.
- Allow us to communicate with you and provide services appropriate to your needs. However, receipt of such a communication, does not necessarily mean that you have been added to a Hayles and Howe Ltd mailing list.
- Improve and develop our products and services.
- If you email or contact us, we may keep a record of the correspondence or keep your message, emails address and contact information to respond to your request.
- To monitor use of our website, general marketing and online service to help us check, improve and protect our products, content, services in accordance with our legitimate interests.
- We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- To ensure we meet our legal requirements.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into.
Our legitimate interests include our legitimate business purposes and commercial interests in operating our business in a customer-focused, efficient, and sustainable manner, in accordance with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
If at any time you wish to opt-out of receiving such information, you may do so by contacting us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post:
Hayles and Howe Ltd, Templegate, Mead Rise, Mead Street, Bristol BS3 4RP
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Third parties, in the event that we sell or buy business assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer or seller of such business assets.
However, we will otherwise never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to any third parties unless we have express permission to do so. Hayles and Howe will not collect your personal information without your prior knowledge or permission.
Links from our website
Our website may, from time to time, contain certain links to and from third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies even if you access them links from our website.
Access to you information
You may request access to information held about you. This is normally a free service, unless this process proves to be unduly difficult and takes more time. At this time, a fee may be payable to cover the administration costs. If you have questions regarding this, please contact us as above.
This Policy will be reviewed and updated in line with any changes in the relevant legislation and technology in use with the latest version published here on this page. And any notices of related changes may be placed on other related/prominent pages on our website. Your continued use of our website and services will signify that you agree to any such changes.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this Policy, then please email or write to us and we will then try our best to investigate your issue and resolve it promptly.